What is f8?
A platform that allows organizations to develop software services with confidence by:
↑ Maximizing ↑
- Development throughput & quality
- Development process visibility
↓ Minimizing ↓
- Service downtime
- Infrastructure & operational cost
Built with a cloud-native stack:
To run on any major cloud provider:
How does it work?
Create & Configure
Blueprint an application with a highly-concise, schema-backed YAML configuration that defines its components and the resources needed by each.
Support various types of components, including:
Succinctly define configuration variations across environment types (dev, qa, prod, etc.)
Deploy & Test
Build containers, deploy environments, and run tests for any application with a powerful CLI that provides the building blocks of any CI/CD process.
Automate releases with an integrated Jenkins instance, configured entirely as-code.
Stay truly cloud-native (supporting AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) by talking directly with the Kubernetes API, leveraging over 20 powerful resources (Deployments, StatefulSets, Ingresses, and many more).
Monitor & Debug
View status, stream logs, and much more for each application environment, across all infrastructure/clouds through a single pane of glass.
Log in with your GitHub or Google account.
Collect, chart, and alert on application and infrastructure metrics with an integrated Prometheus/Grafana instance, also configured entirely as-code.
And the competition?
- No abstraction over k8s yaml
- Complicated to install, difficult to scale
- High compute resource consumption
- Advanced rollout strategies, resource limiting
- More features for building containers, triggering deployments
- Steep pricing
- Limited support for stateful applications
- Limited support for applications with multiple components
*Coming soon to f8
Interested in a demo with an example application?
Want to dive right in with a free trial?
- Click the icon above (or here) to download the f8 package, which includes the automated installer and an installation guide.
- Also check the box below and we'll email you a trial license.
Schedule a meeting with us at a time that works for you.